HOW TO CARE FOR SUCCULENT PLANTS
It’s easy to care for your new Succulent Plant:
- Water your succulent plants every 2 weeks.
- Let the potting mix dry completely between watering sessions.
- Overwatering will cause the succulent plant rot and many people make this mistake.
- Succulents love bright light, but if the leaves of your plant turn brown or white, they are letting you know they’d like a bit more shade.
- Your succulent will also tell you if it would prefer more light. If the leaves seem sparse and the plant appears to be stretching toward the light, try a brighter area.
For more tips and information:
^ Follow us on Instagram @saras_garden
^ Like us on facebook.com/sarasgardenau